Motivational Affirmations: Start Where You Are
We all need a motivational boost from time to time to get us going on our various journeys in life. A great way to get motivated is to use motivational affirmations.
Are your negative internal dialogues keeping you from doing things you want to do? ✨
Do you lack confidence, even though you know that other people believe in your abilities?
Negative self-talk can be a roadblock to doing your best, pursuing your dreams, and enjoying life.
On the other hand, positive self-talk can spur you on to do great things and live an exciting life full of passion!
When you're feeling negative or down, repeating affirmations can immediately improve your mood.
Motivational affirmations work because they push away the negative thoughts that are limiting you day in and day out. You can leave your negative thinking in the past if you fill your current thoughts with positive, motivational affirmations.
Here are the top ten motivational affirmations shared by our Tribe:
1. I welcome positive energy and I use that feeling to accomplish more.
2. I use my energy to live my life to the fullest.
3. No matter what I'm working on, I'm always committed to completing my goal.
4. I trust my thought processes. They are clear and I am very capable.
5. I can find my own intrinsic motivator.
6. No matter how hard I may fall, I get back up, dust myself off, and forge on. 7. No matter the challenge, I will see it through.
8. I enjoy being responsible for my actions.
9. My life is full of purpose, exciting change, and many recognized deeds.
10. By commemorating the smallest nuggets of success, I am motivated to complete the larger tasks.
Use this list of affirmations in those moments of self-doubt to help you find the motivation you need. Repeat them in the morning when you first wake up, or make them your last thoughts at night before you sleep.
You can also find other affirmations that have special meaning for you, or write your own affirmations. It doesn't matter where you get them, as long as they speak to your heart and are focused on the present.